Chuck Townsend III
Hotels / Hospitality Industrial Land Mixed Use Multifamily Office
Chuck Townsend is founder of Townsend & Associates Inc., a commercial real estate firm based out of Austin/Houston, Texas for over 25 years. More recently, Chuck worked at CBRE, the world’s largest commercial real estate services firm serving owners, investors and tenants worldwide.
Chuck is an owner of industrial properties and grew up in McAllen, Texas and graduated from Southwest Texas State University (SWTSU) in San Marcos, Texas with a Bachelor of Science degree in Agriculture and Business. While at SWSTU, he earned his Texas Real Estate Agent license (1977) , and subsequently earned his Texas Real Estate Broker’s license (1979) two years later. Chuck is fluent in Spanish, which has helped him facilitate transactions with clients from Mexico, Central and South America and worldwide.
Chuck is a member of various real estate and oil and gas associations including: Austin Board of Realtors (ABOR) Houston Realty Business Coalition (HRBC), Independent Petroleum Association of America (IPAA) and others.
• AAPL – American Assoc. of Professional Landmen
• ABOR - Austin Board of Realtors
• AMPI - Asociacion Mexicana de Profesionales Inmobiliarios
• APLA – Austin Professional Landman Assoc.
• AWWA – Austin Woods/Waters Assoc.
• CCIM – Candidate for Certified Commercial Investment Member
• CREN – Commercial Real Estate Network (Houston)
• CTCAR – Central Texas Commercial Assoc. of Realtors
• HAPL – Houston Assoc. of Professional Landmen
• HMBA - Houston Mortgage Bankers Assoc.
• HRBC - Houston Realty Business Coalition
• ICREA – International Consortium of Real Estate Assocs.
• NAR – National Assoc. of Realtors
• RL – Registered Landman
• TAR - TX Assoc. of Realtors
• TDI – Texas Dept. of Insurance (Group 1 License)
• TLMA – Texas Land & Mineral Owners Assoc.
• TRC-Transnational Referral Certified
• TREC – Texas Real Estate Commission (Broker)