CE COURSE: Development 101 - Sell to Real Estate Developers and Make Big Commissions
Thursday, October 15, 2020 (11:00 AM - 2:00 PM) (CDT)
3 hours of CE #39818 ~ Provider Texas REALTORS
Please be advised that in order to get CE Credit you must have your video on during the entire presentation for monitoring.
Ground Up (“New Construction”) or Redevelopment (“Fixer Upper”)
- Single Family Lots: Build houses or just sell the lots
- Multi-family: Duplexes, 4 plexes, apartments.
- Retail: small neighborhood centers or major retailer-anchored projects.
- Office buildings: special use, mid-rise, high rise.
- Industrial: small warehouses, fenced yards, service centers, Tilt wall distribution.
Three Components of Development:
- Site development
- Building and Interior
- Picking your Team
- Development Checklist
- Construction Cost Estimates
- Contractor's Pay Application & Lien Waivers
- Case Studies: Industrial & Office Development
- Lessons Learned
James R. Cocke, Jr. ~ Commercial Real Estate Development Professional
Specializing in generating profitable returns for companies by coordinating and optimizing all elements of complex construction and development projects to gain the highest stakeholder value at the lowest marginal cost and risk.
$45 for CTCAR Members
$65 for non-members
Includes $15 Door Dash Gift card to order lunch to be delivered! (will be sent the day prior to program)